UX Design Workshop
User experience design is a combination of tools, methods, and frameworks that allow you to solve real problems and elevate a beautiful design into something truly functional, useful and enjoyable.
Join us for a hands-on session of User Experience.
What you will learn:
- What is the difference between UX(User Experience),UI(User Interface) Design
- Fundamental Design principles and why it matters
- A glance of tools and techniques used by professional designers
- Hands-on session to create a wireframe of a digital product
About the instructor
A UX designer who currently leads design practices at StashAway -- a fast growing young Fintech company rooted in Singapore. Previously he worked as UX and interaction designer at BitTitan and Minitheory.
Some of the companies and teams he has worked with include Aon, Evernote, JLL, NUS Medical School, and The Co-Foundry.
Note: Please bring your own laptop :)
- The event description was updated. Diff#225698 2017-02-13 23:13:49